In Toolbar, items that include name and icon of features are displayed.
You can execute each feature by clicking item.
You can set ON/OFF for each Toolbar item to be displayed and change order in
User Settings > Report > Toolbar.
|Viewer||View the Study of currently displayed Report on Viewer|
|Convert Report to PDF file to display|
|Export||Convert Report to PDF file to export|
This feature is to save Report.
- Dialog of "Save Report" will appear.
- Select Status and Option and click "Save".
You cannot edit Report when its Status is "Final"
This feature is to delete Report.
- In list of
History, click to select Report that you would like to delete.
- Dialog of "Delete Report" will appear.
- Click "Delete" to execute delete.
This feature is to view the Study of currently displayed Report on Viewer.
- Viewer page is displayed.
This feature is to convert Report to PDF file to display.
- Report is converted to PDF file and displayed.
This feature is to convert Report to PDF file to export.
- File will be downloaded and stored in any destination.