Expanding Study List
Study List has tree structure of
Study > Series > Instance.
Clicking button in Study List, tree expands and Series List is displayed.
Also, Clicking button in Series List, Instance List is displayed.
1) Viewing 1 Study only
- Double click List of the intended Study.
- Viewer page opens and the Study image is displayed.
2) Viewing multiple Studies
- Click checkboxes of the intended Studies.
- Viewer page opens and the images of multiple Studies are displayed.
3) Viewing specific Series/Instance only
- In Study List, expand Study that includes the intended item (Series/Instance).
- Click checkbox of the intended item (Series/Instance).
- Viewer page opens and Series/Instance is displayed.
Displaying specific patient’s Study only
Studies with the same Patient ID can only be displayed.
- Click Patient ID in Study List.
- Study List is filtered by Patient ID.
This feature can be switched ON/OFF in
User Settings > List > General > Study List > Link
Sorting Study List
Sort order of Study List can be rearranged.
- In column header of Study List, click on the item to specify the sorting criteria.
- Icon or is displayed next to the item.
- If the icon is , Study List is arranged in ascending order of the specified item.
- If the icon is , Study List is arranged in descending order of the specified item.
- To reverse ascending and descending, click the same item again.
You can set the item for the sorting criteria, and a default value of ascending/descending in
User Settings > List > General > Study List > Sort Order