# 3.5.0 (2020-02-21)
# New features:
- A feature to Share Study/Patient has been supported.
- A feature to control viewing Study at level of Institution/Role has been supported.
- Auto-Refresh of Study List in List page has been supported.
- One click to select all displayed studies in List page has been supported.
- Selected image in Viewer page can be attached to Report as Key Image.
- Pinch-in/out by touching in Viewer page has been supported.
- Default layout of Viewer page can be set for each modality.
- Header of Viewer page can be switched show/hide.
- Keyboard shortcut to switch show/hide header (Alt + h) has been available in Viewer page.
- A way to display Study on thumbnailbar in Viewer page can be selected "All studies" or "Study matched by modality".
- Display settings of Report (Header, Footer and Signature field) has been added when output Report as PDF.
- Time Zone settings has been available: Admin Settings > General > Localization
- Adding and deleting Modality list has been available: Admin Settings > Client > General
- Display settings for outputting Report as PDF has been added (Header, Footer and Signature field): Admin Settings > Client > Report > PDF
- User Settings can be reset: Admin Settings > Account > Edit Account
- User Settings can be reset: User Settings > Profile > Edit Account
- HTTPS (SSL/TLS) has been supported: PACS Manager > Server > Web Server (for SonicDICOM PACS only)
- Appearance of Report Status on Studly List in List page has been changed.
- Thumbnail of Instance in List page has been supported.
- Tooltip is displayed when hovering mouse on field of Study/Series/Instance List in List page.
- Thumbnailbar automatically scrolls to the selected Study when opening the past Study in Viewer page.
- The size of the thumbnail in Viewer page has been changed from 120px to 90px when the thumbnailbar is top.
- Annotation in Viewer page: vertical/horizontal line can be drawn by pressing Shift key when drawing Arrow, Line, Angle, Cobb Angle and CTR.
- Annotation: Text is disabled during Cine is playing in Viewer page.
- Performance of Capture has been improved in Viewer page (for Google Chrome only).
- User interface of Report page has been improved.
- List of DICOM connection has been added in Dashboard page.
- User interface of Admin Settings and User Settings has been improved.
- User Settings > Report > General has been moved to Admin Settings > Client > Report > General.
- Added "Title" to Account fields: Admin Settings > Account
- 32 bit images have been supported.
- Entering Date by typing has been available.
- Various improvements have been made.
# Bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug that sometimes a date is not displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes web browser freezes due to load during file upload.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes uploading files stops.
- Fixed a bug that file name is not UID when selecting "Files Only" in DICOM Export (for SonicDICOM PACS Cloud only).
- Fixed a bug that the entire page is scrolled by touching image in Viewer page.
- Fixed a bug that negative values of Window/Level Preset could not be entered in Viewer page.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes Annotation cannot be deleted in Viewer page.
- Fixed a bug that if leading spaces are in each line on Report, they are deleted when converting Report to PDF.
- Fixed several other minor bugs.