- Multi-Monitor feature has been implemented: Browser Settings > Multi-Monitor
- Auto-Delete feature has been implemented: Admin Settings > Server > Auto-Delete
- Password Strength for Accounts can be set : Admin Settings > General > Security
- Login Block is available: Admin Settings > General > Security
- In dialog "Import File" on List page, a feature to forward imported DICOM file has been implemented (for SonicDICOM PACS only).
- In dialog "Forward" and "Import File" on List page, an option to anonymize DICOM file when forwarding it has been implemented (for SonicDICOM PACS only).
- On List page, exporting CSV file is available.
- On List page and Viewer page, it can open Report PDF directly.
- Deletion History can be available: Admin Settings > Server > Recycle Bin > Deletion History
- Recycle Bin List shows the number of days until an item is deleted, the file size of each study and the entire Recycle Bin
- Maximum number of Concurrent Connections for Import can be set: User Settings > List > General
- Memory saving has been done for image loading process on the server.
- Cache process has been improved.
- VOI LUT in 16-bit unsigned images have been supported.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes Report PDF is not displayed properly.
- Fixed an issue that some DICOM files compressed in JPEG Lossless format are not displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue that some DICOM files compressed in JPEG 2000 format are not displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue that some DICOM files sent from third-party PACS could not be received.
- Bulgarian language has been supported.