# How to set IP Address
To set IP Address, knowledge of network is necessary.
Changing IP Address settings could be the cause problems to other computers that are connected in the same network.
Please make sure you understand network and please set IP Address properly.
If you do not understand, please ask your network administrator or another person who can assist.
- Please press
[Win]and open Control Panel.
- In the search box, please enter "adapter", and then click "View network connections" that is under Network and Sharing Center.
- Please right-click the connection that you want to change, and then click "Properties".
- Please click "Networking" tab.
- Please click "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" that is under "This connection uses the following items", and then click "Properties".
- In the window of "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) Properties", please click "Use the following IP address". And then, please enter IP address that you want to use in fields of "IP address", "Subnet mask", and "Default gateway".