- In List page, it can import JPEG/PNG/BMP/PDF file by converting to DICOM file.
- In List page, it can add JPEG/PNG/BMP/PDF file to existing Study as Series by converting to DICOM file (Feature name is "Add").
- In List page, when importing DICOM files, it can edit information (Patient ID, Patient Name, Accession Number, and AE Title).
- In Report page, it can export PDF file.
- On PACS Manager, it can set automatic backup of database file.
- In Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Authentication is available.
- In List page, AE Title and Performing Physician Name are available.
- In List page, progress rate is availale for features of Edit, Delete, Import, Export, and Forward.
- In Viewer page, Toolbar can be switched show/hide (Alt +t).
- In Viewer page, full-screen mode is available (Alt + f).
- In Viewer page, various items can be switched show/hide by using Keyboard shortcuts.
- In Viewer page, action of PgUp and PgDn in Keyboard shortcuts has been changed.
- When opening Report page via URL, it can use Accession Number.
- Fixed bug that login by using encryption method does not work correctly.
- Fixed bug that sometimes edited information gets text garbling in List page.
- Fixed bug that Modality information of Series cannot be edited in List page.
- Fixed bug that sort by PatientAge does not work correctly in List page (it needs to import all Studies again).
- Fixed bug that Pie Charts in Dashboard page are not drawn correctly.
- Fixed bug that edit of Window/Level Preset does not work correctly.
- According to change of Google Chrome specification, some Keyboard Shortcuts have been changed.
- Fixed several other minor bugs.
- Multi-monitor support and Key images of Report are postponed.